Livin' The Dream & Poolside Paradise in Carillon Beach
Size –6 Bedrooms • 7 Bathrooms (5 full, 2 half) 7 Baths (5 full, 2 half) • Sleeps 6-122
"Livin' The Dream 30A and Poolside Paradise" in Carillon Beach features it's own private pool and outdoor spa and is only steps from front door to the beach!!!
Private Management at Livin The Dream caters to all your needs. All bedrooms with ensuite baths (3 King Master suites and 2 queen suites) and special amenities for little ones!
6 BR, 5BA, 2 half BA, Sleeps up to 12
Plan your coastal retreat or ultimate family beach vacation in this luxury vacation home (built 2018) available for 7 night (Saturday-Saturday) rentals in a private, secured and gated neighborhood, featuring private pool/spa with cascading waterfall and is only steps to the beach! This privately owned and operated luxury property comfortably sleeps 10-12 ( 3 King Master suites and 2 queen suites) featuring a main house (“Livin’ The Dream”) and carriage house (“Poolside Paradise”) surrounding a private pool w/lounger, outdoor spa, pool deck, natural gas Weber grill and two large porches so you can enjoy that seaside breeze.
Your 5 Star Experience Beach Vacation awaits as you step inside “what feels like a dream” with fantastic amenities including 10’ ceilings, shiplap walls, billowy curtains, oak floors, ensuite bathrooms, quartz counters, Carrara Marble, Cyprus vanities, a gourmet kitchen with high end appliances and cookware, luxury bathrooms, luxury linens, mattresses, commercial stand alone ice machine, free WiFi in both houses and more. Seasonal padded beach loungers/umbrellas and service are also provided March 1 - October 15.
The Property Layout
“Livin’ The Dream” Main House
Gourmet Kitchen, Living Area w/TV, half bath, 2nd floor washer/dryer, large front porch furnished for dining and relaxing
Bedroom #1: King Master Bedroom with private shower bath and double doors to pool/outdoor spa, TV
Bedroom #2: King Master Bedroom with private shower bath, double doors to large front porch,TV, crib room in master walk-in closet
Bedroom #3: King Master Bedroom with private tub/shower bath, double doors to large front porch, TV, two twin bunks
Bedroom #4: Queen Bedroom, private shower bath, TV, pool view
Shared Outdoor Oasis between the two houses w/privacy wall
Private Pool, Outdoor Spa/Hot tub, Pool Lounger
Pool Deck w/high top bar tables/chairs
Weber Natural Gas Grill
Outdoor hot/cold shower
“Poolside Paradise” Carriage House
Living Area w/TV, Stand alone commercial 100 lb. ice machine, Fully Equipped Kitchen, Washer/Dryer, half bath
2nd Floor Bedroom #5: Queen Bed, Jack and Jill Bath with tub/shower, TV, pool view
2nd Floor Bedroom #6: Queen/Queen Bunk Beds, 2 TVs, (adjoins the above J&J bath with tub/shower)
Livin The Dream 30A Features
There’s plenty of room for extended or multiple small families to enjoy spending time together after a day on the uncrowded and pristine beach on the two porches, pool deck, two indoor living rooms or spread out and retreat to private spaces enjoying one of 9 flat screen TVs.
Closeness to the beach is one of the things our guests love most about the property (about 80 steps to the beach walk-over). It’s so close, there’s no problem running back to the house to use your own restroom, grab a sandwich or refresh that drink.
Each house has a fully equipped kitchen and is stocked with everything your chefs will need.
The main house has a large gourmet kitchen with Thermador gas range and an assortment of small appliances (coffee maker, espresso machine, coffee bean grinder, Keurig K Cup Elite coffee maker, French press, InstaPot, tea kettle, Kitchen Aid Mixer, Ninja Blender, waffle maker, toaster, electric griddle, roaster, ice cream machine) and an amazing assortment of kitchen prep tools, bakeware and Viking stainless cookware.
We provide and initial supply of personal and household toiletries for your convenience.
There’s even a small crib room, highchair, booster chair, playpen and tub essentials for the little ones.
Beach lovers will enjoy the commercial 100 lb. ice machine, rolling cooler, beach towels, kids sand toys and 4 padded loungers on the sugar sand beach with 2 umbrellas and daily beach service provided (in season only).
Avoid the crowds, enjoy the action on 30A. “Livin’ The Dream” and “Poolside Paradise” is nestled in the secured, gated and architecturally renowned Carillon Beach Neighborhood. Carillon, “A Village by the Sea,” near all things 30A (1.8 mi. from Rosemary Beach), boasts one of the most beautiful and secluded beaches in the area with a 4,000 feet of pristine uncrowded beach and the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico on the Northwest Florida Panhandle.
The neighborhood is a great place for bike rides, walks down the Promenade or on and off the beach, other forms of fitness and fun within easy walking distance from the house and inside the neighborhood. Guests enjoy shopping and checking out the Carillon Marketplace and Shipwrecked General Store. Begin your day with a work out at Paradise Fitness and breakfast or lunch at “Our Little Beach Cafe.” Schedule a paddle boarding session, yoga on the beach, in studio or aerial yoga at Elements Yoga, or spa treatment at Baliage Spa. There’s plenty to enjoy with various beach rentals, playgrounds, tennis courts, basketball , 3 pools (beach, garden and a heated children’s pool with baby pool) and more.
Stroll over in the evening to “Gratify” restaurant for a cocktail and dinner on the patio or inside. Carillon Beach Neighborhood offers many seasonal events that are fun for the whole family I.e. “Movie Nights On the Lawn” and “Groovin’ On the Green” Concerts (seasonally.)
Publix and CVS are located just outside the neighborhood and are within walking distance. 30Avenue is less than 2 miles from the house and offers some of our favorite restaurants (Amici 30A, Amigo's, Cuvee 30A, Freshii, Barbacoa, 30A Burger, Marble Slab Ice Creamery, concerts on the lawn, games and more. Nearby are many world class restaurants, coastal shops, 8 championship golf courses, an 18 mile bike path, 30A coastal communities of Rosemary Beach, Alys Beach, Seaside, Grayton Beach, and Panama City Beach. Check out dining, shopping and special events at fabulous Pier Park where you can fish off the Pier!
- Must be at least 30 years old to book.
- Kids and infants are always welcome, however each must be approved and listed on the rental agreement. 1:2 adult/child ratio.
- We do not accept instant bookings. Please send a "VRBO Inquiry" first so that we may communicate with you prior to booking acceptance to insure the best vacation experience.
- Signature on Rental Agreement, names and ages of occupants and copy of driver's license (Primary Renter) required before booking is complete.
- Valid Credit Card Information is required in order to access keys to the home.
- Primary Renter must be on property for duration of the booking, arrival to departure.
- No smoking inside or outside on the premises, smoking detectors are present.
- No pets or animals allowed, due to homeowner health conditions.
- There are no events, parties or large gatherings allowed at this home.
- Friends or guests of other homes are not allowed for overnight stays and are strictly prohibited from use of pool/spa. Public pools in Carillon are available to share pool time with friends.
- Occupant list greater than 12 persons must be approved by owner before booking with fees added for additional guests.
- We do not accept "Instant Bookings," please send "Inquiry" first for conversation with the owner.
- Names and ages of all occupants are required before booking.
-No school or college spring break groups, athletic teams, bachelor/bachelorette or wedding parties.
-This home is equipped and designed for multi generational FAMILY gatherings
- The maximum occupancy of this home cannot be exceeded without owner approval.
Violation of this rule will lead to eviction with loss of funds.
- No gatherings of more than 16 persons are allowed on the premises at any given time.
- Community quiet hours are from 10 pm - 7 am. Please be respectful of neighbors during this time.
- Added security features include outdoor security cameras.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply.
- Photo ID required for booking and valid credit card information for check-in.
- Adherence to all “Livin’ The Dream” and “Poolside Paradise” Rules and Policies.
- Adherence to all “Carillon Beach” Regulations.
- Adherence to all “Bay County Beach Regulations”
The following rental weeks/dates require a 7 night minimum Saturday check-in and a Saturday check-out: SPRING BREAK WEEKS (first Saturday in March through the second Saturday in April), ALL SUMMER WEEKS (Saturday of Memorial Day weekend through the second Saturday in August), and FALL BREAK (first two weeks of October). Please do not request a reservation before or after any of these time periods that will break up these specific weeks which require a Saturday to Saturday reservation. Please message, email, call or text Melody with Livin The Dream 30A if you have any questions.
Vehicle documentation is required
Please note the pool and hot tub heaters are separate and may be used for an additional fee. Temperature will be set by the homeowner upon payment of an added fee option per week during your stay and is based on seasonal temperatures. Contact homeowner for details.
|Setting & View||
7 Bathrooms (5 full, 2 half)
7 Baths (5 full, 2 half)
Carriage House "Poolside Paradise" 2 bedrooms share a Jack & Jill Bath.
|Sports & Adventure||